WKU creates open forums for faculty, staff and students

Open Forum Flyer

Gabrielle Bunton

With the fall semester quickly approaching, faculty and staff still have questions about WKU’s Big Red Restart plan.

To address the questions and concerns, President Timothy Caboni announced in an email Wednesday that the university has created the Big Red Restart Faculty and Staff Open Forum, for employees with any remaining questions about the Big Red Restart.

Along with President Caboni, the panel will include 

• Cheryl Stevens, Provost, and Director of Academic Affairs 

• Susan Howarth, Executive Vice President for Strategy, Operations, and Finance

• Todd Stewart, Director of Athletics 

• Bryan Russell, Chief Facilities Officer 

• Ethan Logan, Vice President for Enrollment and Student Experience 

• Mike Reagle, Assistant Vice President of Student Engagement and Executive Director for Housing and Dining

• Lynne Holland, Assistant Vice President for Students Life and Dean of Students 

• David Oliver, Emergency Manager and Director of Environmental Health and Safety

The forum will be via Zoom on Monday, Aug 3 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. Student and family open forums will also be available. There will be two forums on Facebook Live on Aug. 3 and Aug. 5 from 4:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m. on WKU’s Facebook page.

The forum on Aug. 3 will have representatives from Graves Gilbert Clinic at WKU, Emergency Management, Housing and Dining, Academics, Advising and Student Life.

On Aug. 5, the forum will include representatives from Student Activities, Preston Health and Activities Center, Operation, Parking and Transportation and Athletics.

For those who want to submit a question ahead of time, the link can be found on the university’s website.