Crime Reports as of Oct. 24

Elisabeth Moore

Owensboro senior Aaron Brzowski reported Sunday, Oct. 23, that his Moped was stolen from the Alumni Square Garage. It was valued at $700.

Bowling Green freshman Brooke Nicole Farvour was arrested Sunday, Oct. 23, and charged with failure to or improper signal and driving under the influence in the first offense.

Louisville freshman Blake Heckman was arrested Sunday, Oct. 23, and charged with driving under the influence in the first offense and disregarding a traffic control device.

Providence freshman Joseph Singleton was cited on Saturday, Oct. 22, for drug paraphernalia possession.

Paducah sophomore Brian Johnston reported Saturday, Oct. 22, both his rearview mirrors were knocked off his car while it was parked in the Lower Hub Lot.

Wadesville, Indiana, freshman Hunter Garibay reported Friday, Oct. 21, a burglary with a theft from his room. It was valued at $500.

Hawesville sophomore Adam Tindle reported Friday, Oct. 21, a burglary with theft from his room. It was valued at $862.

Trent Blair, director of facilities management, reported Friday, Oct. 21, graffiti in the restroom of Grise Hall.

Huddy freshman Steven Elliot Booth and Vine Grove sophomore Ryan Andrew Ford reported Thursday, Oct. 20, two males entered their room in Keen Hall while they were asleep and took Booth’s wallet. It was valued at $350.

Louisville freshman William Iovenko was cited on Wednesday, Oct. 19, for the possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.