Crime Reports: Oct. 8-12

Shantel-Ann Pettway

• Hendersonville, Tennessee freshman Johnathon Foran, Barnes-Campbell Hall, reported his front driver side door handle broken on his vehicle parked in the Pearce-Ford lot on Oct. 8. The estimated value of the broken property was $300.

• Police arrested Newburgh, Indiana freshman Devyn M. Johnston in Douglas Keen Hall on a Bowling Green Police Department e-warrant, issued for careless driving and a DUI on Oct. 9.

• Hendersonville, Tennessee sophomore Savanah McEwen, Northeast Hall, reported three bras stolen from her room on Oct. 9. The estimated value of the stolen property was $120.

• Danville sophomore Katherine Block, Minton Hall, reported that an unknown suspect broke the front driver side door handle of her vehicle parked in Parking Structure 1 on Oct. 9. The estimated value of the broken property was $50.

• Police cited Versailles freshman Robert Kral, McCormack Hall, for failure to wear a seatbelt, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on Avenue of Champions and College Heights Boulevard on Oct. 9.

• Murfreesboro, Tennessee freshman Jada McReynolds reported that a vehicle drove past and threw a can at her, which struck her foot at the Valley bus stop on College Heights Boulevard on Oct. 10. 

• Police arrested Bowling Green sophomore Jared Funk, Keen Hall, for alcohol intoxication in a public place at the intersection of 13th and Kentucky Streets on Oct. 11. 

• Bowling Green freshman Steven Curry activated the smoke detector on the sixth floor of Keen Hall after he burnt his food on Oct. 10. 

• Police arrested Cecilia freshman Barnett Kerfoot, Keen Hall, for alcohol intoxication in a public place in the Keen lobby on Oct. 12.