Crime Reports: Oct. 16-20

Shantel-Ann Pettway

• Lexington junior Lauren English, McLean Hall, reported her bike stolen from the bike rack near McLean Hall on Oct. 15. The estimated value of the stolen property was $300.

• Police cited Bowling Green freshman Jestin Wright, Zacharias Hall, for possession of marijuana in Zacharias on Oct. 15. 

• Fairdale graduate student Casey Biggs reported her bike stolen from the bike rack behind Gary Ransdell Hall on Oct. 15. The estimated value of the stolen property was $40.

• Police cited Alexandria, Virginia freshman Evan Tinsley, Southwest Hall, for possession of drug paraphernalia in Southwest on Oct. 16. 

• Bowling Green freshman Emily Pride, Pearce-Ford Tower, reported vandalism to her vehicle while parked in the Hugh Poland Lot on Oct. 16. 

• Police cited Hopkinsville freshman Denevin Duke, Hugh Poland, for possession of alcohol by a minor and drug paraphernalia on Old Morgantown Road and Rochester Street on Oct. 17. 

• Bowling Green freshman John Baumgarten and Louisville freshman Robert Demuth, both of Hugh Poland, triggered a smoke detector by playing with a fire extinguisher, causing the fire alarm to sound on the sixth floor of Hugh Poland on Oct. 17. 

• Franklin freshman Mercedes Duncan, Pearce-Ford Tower, reported her vehicle registration plate stolen while parked in Creason Lot on Oct. 17. The estimated value of the stolen property was $143.22.

•Police arrested Auburn sophomore Brice Moore for alcohol intoxication in a public place on University Boulevard on Oct. 18. 

• Germantown, Tennessee freshman Abigail Tanner, of Rodes-Harlin Hall, reported that her iPod Nano was stolen from her vehicle while parked in Parking Structure 1 on Oct. 18. The estimated value of the stolen property was $150. 

• Police arrested Ecuador junior Heins Velastegui Intriago for improper start, reckless driving, operating a vehicle without an operators license and a DUI on Creason Street on Oct. 19.