Crime reports for Nov. 17-30

Jacob Parker

Arrests

• Police arrested Greenbrier, Tenn. sophomore Brandon Tyler Miles, Zacharias Hall, for alcohol intoxication in Parking Structure 2 after being involved in a disturbance on Nov. 30.

• Police arrested Devon McCormick for first offense alcohol intoxication on Center Street on Nov 17.

Reports

• Alvaton freshman Sabrina D. Stice, Pearce-Ford Tower, reported the theft of her cell phone from Diddle Arena on Nov. 30.

• Danville freshman Justin Glasscock, Douglas Keen Hall, reported items stolen from his vehicle on the fourth level of Parking Structure 1 on Nov. 26. The estimated value of the item stolen was $300.

• Crestwood freshman Ryan Duvall, Hugh Poland Hall, reported the rear window of his vehicle was broken out in Hugh Poland Lot on Nov. 25. The estimated value of the damage is $300.

• Campbellsville freshman Joshua Wayne Shofner, Poland, reported someone unlawfully entered his room in Hugh-Poland Hall and stole his television, xbox 360 and iPad on Nov. 25. The estimated value of the items stolen is $535.

• Kennesaw, Ga. freshman Daniel Whipkey, Barnes-Campbell Hall, and Louisville sophomore Destinee Perry, PFT, were issued uniform citations for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on Nov. 24.

• Brentwood, Tenn. freshman Michelle Egbujor, Rodes Harlin Hall, reported the theft of her property while she was at Fresh Food Company in Downing Student Union on Nov. 23. The estimated value of the item is $300.

• LaGrange freshman Coleton Gibson, Keen, was cited and released for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Creason Lot on Nov. 22.

• Lexington sophomore Lauren K. English, Minton Hall, reported her bicycle stolen from the bike rack at Minton Hall on Nov. 22. The estimated value of the item stolen is $200.

• Bowling Green freshman Brenna P. Derby, Minton, reported someone stole her Myazawa flute from her locker at Ivan Wilson Fine Arts Center on Nov. 21. The estimated value of the item stolen is $9,952.

• Murfreesboro, Tenn. freshman Muath R. Alrayes reported someone stole his books from his back pack at South Campus on Nov. 21. The estimated value of the item stolen was $200.

• Louisville sophomore Avery Ashby, Zacharias, was served an e-warrant on Nov. 21.

• A victim reported she was raped in her dorm room in Bemis-Lawrence Hall on Nov. 20.