Crime Reports for Oct. 30 – Nov. 4

Jacob Parker

Arrests

• Police arrested William Natcher for being manifestly under the influence of alcoholic beverage and a danger to himself/others at 810 Morgantown Road. Natcher was also served a warrant for theft under $500 through the Bowling Green Police Department on Nov. 4.

• Police arrested Clarksville, Tenn., freshman Cameron Beatty, Douglas Keen Hall, for reckless driving, first offense driving under the influence and possession of alcohol by a minor from 18 to 20 years of age in McCormack Lot on Nov. 1.

• Police arrested Ellenwood, Ga., freshman Jacob Joel Jean-Pierre for failure to appear through an e-warrant from Fayette County in Zacharias Hall Rm. 313 on Oct. 31.

Reports

• Louisville freshman China Burrus burned some bacon in the fifth floor of Bemis Lawrence kitchen setting off the fire alarm on Nov. 3. No damage was done to the building.

• West Palm Beach, Fla., freshman De’Andre Simmons, Barnes Campbell Hall, reported his gray 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis (FL321QBN) stolen from PFT Lot on Nov. 2. The estimated value of the car stolen is $5,000.

• Barnes Campbell Hall Director Jeremy Jenkins reported damage to a wall in the fourth floor bathroom that caused a water pipe to burst on Nov. 1. The estimated value of the damage is unknown.

• Scottsville sophomore Hannah C. Lamb, Minton Hall, reported one of her tires was slashed while her vehicle was parked on the seventh floor of Parking Structure 1 on Oct. 31.

• Franklin freshman Teaundra Suggs reported an altercation occurred at South Campus with Corey Stevens on Oct. 30. The estimated value of the incident is $120.

• Columbia sophomore Kaitlyn Bernice Harrison, Northeast Hall, reported two of her tires were slashed while she was parked on the seventh floor of Parking Structure 1 on Oct. 30. The estimated value of the damage is $300.

• Oklahoma City, Okla., freshman Jeffrey C. Wren, Minton, reported two of his tires were slashed while he was parked on the seventh floor of Parking Structure 1 on Oct. 30. The estimated value of the damage is $114

• Beaver Dam junior Taylor C. Martin, Northeast Hall, reported four of her tires were slashed while she was parked on the seventh floor of Parking Structure 1 on Oct. 30. The estimated value of the damage is $440.