• WKU Police Department assisted Bowling Green Police Department with an ongoing investigation which led to the arrest of freshman Siara Thompson in her room at Rodes-Harlin Hall on Sept. 3.
• Police arrested junior Perez Carothers, Bowling Green, for reckless driving, possession of an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle and DUI at 419 Park Row on Sept. 1.
• Police arrested Rockport, Ind., freshman Brandon Newcom for alcohol intoxication in a public place and disorderly conduct after observing a disturbance in the front yard of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity house on Aug. 31.
• Police arrested freshman Blake Hemmelgarn, Keen Hall, for alcohol intoxication in a public place after he was observed being passed out against the base of a tree on the corner of Cabell Dr. and Kenton St. on Aug. 31.
• White House, Tenn., junior Savannah McRae reported her vehicle was keyed on the fourth floor of Parking Structure 2 on Aug. 3. The estimated value of the damage is $200.
• Sophomore Tayla Redmond, Pearce-Ford Tower, reported her phone was stolen from the PFT Courtyard on Aug. 30. The phone was later recovered.
• On Aug. 30, unknown suspects caused damage to the fountain at the Augenstein Alumni Center, the statue “To the Point” and marble benches behind Mass Media and Technology Hall.
• Paris sophomore Maci Scott reported members of the HRL Staff being harassed by a student at PFT on Aug. 29.
• Bowling Green senior Gavin Ezell reported he was struck by a WKU vehicle while riding his bicycle on Avenue of Champions in front of the Downing Student Union and Diddle Arena on Aug. 28.
• Charles Martin reported the theft of his iPhone 4 from the weight room in Diddle Arena on Aug. 28. The phone was later recovered and returned to the owner.