View WKU Campus Crime Map Spring 2013 in a larger map
• Freshman Sarah G. Garner, Pearce-Ford Tower, reported being pushed and having her cell phone stolen by her ex-boyfriend on April 8.
• Sophomore Jacob Sampson, Northeast Hall, reported items stolen from his vehicle while parked in Parking Structure 1on April 6. The estimated value of the stolen items is $380.
• Bowling Green sophomore Jack Weeks reported his wiring harness of his jeep was cut on April 5. The damage is estimated at $700.
• Police arrested Bowling Green junior Micah Ruth for failure to wear a seatbelt and DUI on April 7.
• Police arrested Bowling Green junior William Ardrey for alcohol intoxication on April 7.
• Police arrested Bowling Green sophomore Charles Quick for alcohol intoxication on April 7.
• Police arrested Louisville junior Matthew J. Webb for alcohol intoxication in a public place on April 6.
• Police arrested Houston, Texas senior Kene Anyigbo for failure to illuminate headlights, possession of marijuana and tampering with physical evidence on April 6.