Crime reports for Friday, Nov. 9

Cameron Koch

View WKU Campus Crime in a larger map

Editor’s Note: Twice a week the map will be updated with the crime reports of the weekThe key for the crime map is as follows:

Red-Assault, Blue-Theft, Turquoise-Robbery, Yellow-Arrest, Green-Citation, Purple-Report

Reports

• Freshman Andrew Wilkerson, Pearce Ford Tower, reported his laptop stolen from his room on Nov. 7. The estimated value of the stolen property is $2,000.

• Judicial Affairs Office asked WKU police to attempt and locate a student on South Campus due to comments made by another student that caused concern on Nov. 7.

• Freshman Kileen Marie Ellis, Poland Hall, reported her laptop stolen from a hallway in PFT on Nov. 7. The estimated value of the stolen property is $2,000.

• Freshman Tahtiana Williams, PFT, freshman Branden Crutcher, Louisville, and freshman Gloria Akakpo, PFT, were involved in a disturbance outside of PFT on Nov. 5.

• Police cited freshman Myles Calia, PFT, and freshman Aaron J. Ray, PFT, for possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and alcohol by a minor on Nov. 5.

• Freshman Brady Paul Driskell, Barnes Campbell Hall, reported his laptop computer and his iPad charger stolen from his room on Nov. 4. The estimated value of the stolen property is $300.

• A moped that was reported stolen was located behind Tate Page Hall on Nov. 4.

• Senior Katherine Pollard, Bowling Green, reported damage to her vehicle parked in Center Street Lot on Nov. 2. The damage is estimated at $500.

• Sophomore Alyssa Pointer, Poland, reported her coat and wallet stolen from Downing University Center auditorium on Nov. 2. The estimated value of the stolen property is $13.

• George Painter reported three pictures stolen from the Sigma Chi fraternity house on Nov. 3. The estimated value of the stolen property is $4,100.

Arrests

• Freshman Clayton Eric Hafling, Barnes, reported his laptop and laptop case stolen from his room on Nov. 6. The estimated value of the stolen property is $1,420. Police later arrested Hafling on a warrant out of Jefferson County District Court.

• Police arrested Joshua York for reckless driving, failure to produce insurance and DUI on Nov. 3.

• Police arrested Bobby Wilson Jr. for criminal trespassing, menacing, threatening terroristic attack and resisting arrest on Nov. 2.

• WKU police received a call of fireworks being shot from the 12th floor of PFT on Nov. 2. Police made contact with and arrested freshman Jeffrey Nantz, PFT, for alcohol intoxication. Additional charges are pending.