View WKU Campus Crime in a larger map
Editor’s Note: Twice a week the map will be updated with the crime reports of the week. The key for the crime map is as follows:
Red-Assault, Blue-Theft, Turquoise-Robbery, Yellow-Arrest, Green-Citation, Purple-Report
• Bowling Green Fire Department requested assistance from WKU Police Department after the pulling of a fire alarm at the Sigma Chi fraternity house on Nov. 1.
• Freshman Timothy Bassett, Pearce Ford Tower, reported vandalism to his truck parked in University Boulevard parking lot. The damage is valued at $400.
• Police cited freshman Joseph Benham, Keen Hall, for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and facilitating marijuana use with two other individuals in his dorm room on Oct. 29.
• Junior Jessica Estill, Southwest Hall, reported the theft of her Kindle Fire on Oct. 29. The value of the stolen property is estimated at $150.
• Dale Dyer, facilities management, reported the Henry Hardin statue outside Cherry Hall being vandalized on Oct. 29. The damage is valued at $5,000.
• Police arrested William Weaver on two alcohol intoxication warrants for Warren County on Oct. 29.