Crime Reports for Tuesday, Oct. 23

Cameron Koch

View WKU Campus Crime in a larger map

Editor’s Note: Twice a week the map will be updated with the crime reports of the weekThe key for the crime map is as follows:

Red-Assault, Blue-Theft, Turquoise-Robbery, Yellow-Arrest, Green-Citation, Purple-Report

Reports

•Jonathan Mitchell Flint reported on Oct. 21 his car being damaged while it was in Creason lot. The damage is estimated at $100.

•A juvenile reported on Oct. 21 his wallet and money stolen. The value of the stolen property is estimated at $140.

•Policed cited Amber Paige Collins on Oct. 20 for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. 

•Police cited sophomore Benjamin McDaniel, Southwest Hall, on Oct. 20 for disregarding a traffic control device, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and possession of alcohol by a minor.

•Freshman Kevin Morgan, Barnes Campbell Hall, reported on Oct. 20 two subjects jumping on the hoods of parked cars in the University Boulevard lot on. The damage is estimated at $4,020.

•Freshman Anthony Scott Kinslow, Keen Hall, reported on Oct. 19 around $160 stolen from his room while he was sleeping.

Arrests

•Police arrested Duncan Reynolds McKenzie on Oct. 21 for alcohol intoxication in a public place.

•Police arrested Maurice Lamont Sanders on Oct. 20 for a misdemeanor and felony warrant for Jefferson County.

•Police arrested freshman Philip Morgan, Barnes Campbell, on Oct. 20 for reckless driving and driving under the influence. 

•Police arrested William Hailey Jr. on Oct. 19 for warrant from the Radcliff Police Department for shoplifting.

•Police arrested freshman Brandon Schmidt, Barnes Campbell, on Oct. 18 for alcohol intoxication in a public place.

•Police arrested Shelby Taylor Houston on Oct. 18 for alcohol intoxication in a public place.

•Policed arrested  Ethan Coleman Porter on Oct. 18 for alcohol intoxication in a public place.

•Police arrested Greenville senior Mark Jacob Strifler on Oct. 18 for alcohol intoxication in a public place.

•Police arrested Bowling Green freshman William Austin on Oct. 18 for alcohol intoxication in a public place.