View WKU Campus Crime in a larger map
Editor’s Note: Twice a week the map will be updated with the crime reports of the week. The key for the crime map is as follows:
Red-Assault, Blue-Theft, Turquoise-Robbery, Yellow-Arrest, Green-Citation, Purple-Report
• Freshman Ladaya Edelen, Pearce-Ford Tower, and junior Kaitlyn Heath, PFT, reported on Oct. 14 that an unknown subject entered their rooms and stole items valued at around $42.
• Three people were stuck on the elevator in PFT on Oct. 13. Bowling Green Fire Department responded to the scene and removed the people from the elevator.
• Police arrested freshman Richard Barnes, PFT, and freshman Michael Macon, PFT, for trafficking of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school and possession of drug paraphernalia on Oct. 15.
• Police arrested Gregory Keith Boston Jr. on an e-warrant from Hardin County on Oct. 14.
• Police arrested Jennica Garitty for an e-warrant from Shelby County on Oct. 13.