Crime reports for Tuesday, Sept. 18

Cameron Koch

View WKU Campus Crime in a larger map

Editor’s Note: This is the new WKU Campus Crime Map. Twice a week the map will be updated with the crime reports of the weekThe key for the crime map is as follows:

Red-Criminal Mischief, Blue-Theft, Yellow-Arrest, Green-Citation, Pink-Assault

Arrests

Sturgis sophomore Joshua Reburn was arrested on Sept. 15 for reckless driving and DUI.

Bowling Green sophomore Byron Bailey was arrested on two ewarrants out of Jefferson County.

WKU Police responded to an assault on Sept. 13. Upon investigation, Craig Donald Hill, Bowling Green, was arrested and lodged at Warren County Regional Jail for disorderly conduct, fleeing and evading, and resisting arrest.

Freshman Shaquille Johnson, Keen Hall, was arrested on Sept. 13 on an ewarrant out of Jefferson County for his failure to appear in court for possession of marijuana.

Reports

Sophomore Alexus Rae Sinnet, Bemis Lawrence Hall, reported on Sept. 15 damage to her car parked in Barnes lot. The damage cost is estimated at $250.

Freshman Matthew Tom Majewski, Barnes Campbell Hall, reported on Sept. 14 his Macbook Pro laptop stolen from his dorm room. The value of the stolen property is estimated at $1,400.

Freshman Tyler Lynn Forsythe, Barnes, reported on Sept. 14 his iPhone stolen from the Garret Food Court. The value of the stolen property is estimated at $380.

Freshman Evan Dosch, Barnes, was cited on Sept. 14 for possession of alcohol by a minor.

Police on Sept. 14 observed sophomore Michael Cason, McCormack Hall, backing into a parked car and attempting to flee the scene. Cason also failed to produce proof of insurance.

Freshman Zachary Morgan, Keen, reported on Sept. 14 being assaulted at the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity house.