Crime reports for Tuesday, April 17

Spencer Jenkins

Reports

■ Freshman James Buchanan, Keen Hall, reported April 15 that his laptop and Xbox were stolen from his room. The value of the theft is $2,085.

■ Freshman Cinnamon Knight, Pearce-Ford Tower, and freshman Shaquitta Tyler, PFT, reported April 15 that a burglary occurred in their room. The value of the theft is $409.

■ Freshman Malcom Snipes, McCormack Hall, reported  April 13 that his wallet and contents were stolen from his backpack while left unattended by South Lawn. The value of the theft was $41.

■ Freshman Devon William Lloyd, PFT, reported April 13 that his iPod Touch was stolen from his dorm room. The value of the theft is $250.

■ Freshman Ebony Freeman, PFT, reported April 13 that her cell phone was stolen from her room. The value of the theft is $300.

■ Freshman Sean Tuttle, Keen, reported April 13 the theft of two cell phones and a dollar bill from his dorm room. The value of the theft is $351.

■ Sophomore Taneshia Calender, PFT, reported April 12 that her wallet was stolen from her dorm room. The value of the theft is $5.

Arrests

■ Sophomore Nicholas Reed, Owensboro, was arrested April 14 on a bench warrant out of Daviess County for failure to appear on a reckless driving offense.

■ Freshman Mohammad Alsalem, Bowling Green, was arrested April 13 and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place.

■ Freshman William Coker II, McCormack, was arrested April 14 and charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence of alcohol.