Crime reports for Tuesday, Feb. 14

Spencer Jenkins

Reports

■  Freshman Anthony Cordes, Barnes-Campbell Hall, was cited on Feb. 12 for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

■ Freshman Leroy Hatchell, Pearce-Ford Tower, was cited on Feb. 12 for possession of alcohol by a minor.

■ Senior Mary Walsh, Northeast Hall, reported on Feb. 11 that a Nextar GPS and several other items were taken from her vehicle while it was parked in Parking Structure 1.

■  Freshman James Buchanan, PFT, and freshman Chance Thompson, PFT, reported on Feb. 11 that a laptop computer, an iPhone and $30 were stolen from their room. The value of the theft is $1,630.

■ Graduate student Brad Kerschner, PFT, reported on Feb. 11 that an exit sign and a mirror bracket were broken on the 18th floor of PFT. The value of the damage is $170.

■ Freshman Paul Lopez, PFT, reported on Feb. 11 that someone entered his dorm room while he was sleeping and stole his visitor’s purse in PFT. The purse was recovered, but an iPhone 4 and $27 were stolen. The value of the theft is $777.

■  Andrea Browning reported on Feb. 10 that her wallet and its contents were stolen from Cherry Hall. The value of the theft is $140.

■ Freshman Theodorus Luiten, PFT, reported on Feb. 10 that his cell phone was stolen from PFT. The value of the theft is $178.05.

■ Senior Matthew Burns, Bowling Green, reported on Feb. 9 that his prescribed medication from his backpack was stolen from Grise Hall. The value of the theft is $70.

■ Sophomore Jessica Bizianes, Gilbert Hall, reported on Feb. 9 that a FedEx package for her was stolen from the front desk of Gilbert Hall. The value of the theft is $174.90.

ARRESTS

■ Sophomore Stephenie T. Graves, Zacharias Hall, was arrested on Feb. 9 and charged with shoplifting a total of $6.76 worth of products from Garrett Food Court.

■ Senior Cecillee Bolton, Northeast, was arrested on Feb. 9 on a failure to appear warrant.

■ Junior Dustyn Dixon, Gurnee, Ill., was arrested on Feb. 12 and charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence.

■  Sophomore Alexander Dingle, PFT, was arrested on Feb. 12 and charged with reckless driving, driving under the influence, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

■ Junior Maxwell Oscar Oldham, Bowling Green, was arrested on Feb. 12 on an indictment warrant for possession of cocaine, drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.