Crime reports for Tuesday, Feb. 21

Spencer Jenkins

Reports

WKU baseball players Jordan Cessna, Steven Hodgins, Ryan Huck and Jared Andreoli reported on Feb. 18 that items were stolen from their locker room during a baseball game including two cell phones, one iPad, one iPod and three Beats by Dre Headphones. The value of the thefts is $3,000.

Freshman Nicholas Kevin Beasmore, Minton Hall, reported on Feb. 18 the theft of his ice scraper, as well as other items, from his vehicle. The value of the theft is $125.

Sophomore Sarah Elizabeth Cook, Zacharais Hall, reported on Feb. 17 that her wallet was stolen from her dorm room. The value of the theft is $20.

Freshman Donte Richards, Keen Hall, reported on Feb. 17 that his notebook was stolen from his room. The value of the theft is $318.31

Sophomore Joshua Pulley, McCormack Hall, reported on Feb. 16 that his laptop was stolen from his dorm room. The value of the theft is $1,000.

Arrests

Freshman Ryan Kingsbury, Pearce Ford Tower, was arrested on Feb. 19 and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place after policed matched him to the description of a white male in the middle of Normal Street swinging from a tree branch.

Senior Wilson Smith, Bowling Green, was arrested on Feb. 18 and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place.

Senior Nolan DeBurger, Pendleton, was arrested on Feb. 18 and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place.

Sophomore William Berner, Southwest Hall, was arrested on Feb. 18 and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place.

Sophomore Jorden Stallings, Henderson, was arrested on Feb. 17 and charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence.

Graduate student Ian Brandon, Louisville, was arrested on Feb. 17 and charged with having expired registration plates and driving under the influence.