SGA elections

[email protected]

Please place this in the Tuesday edition, as the SGA elections will be over by Thursday.

To the editor:

I would like to suggest that all of you vote Jessica Martin for the President of the Student Government Association. Over the past three years, I have seen her put many, many hours into the organization. She has been committed to working for the students since her very first semester here at WKU. She has a lot of experience dealing with student issues firsthand with administrators and faculty. She has represented us well in SGA in a behind-the-scene type manner by putting in countless hours on the University Senate, on University committees and SGA committees and in SGA’s Congress. She has done a wonderful job as Vice-President of Administration this year. Just check out the candidate profiles on the website to see what she’s done this year and what her goals are for next year. In addition, her experience as SGA Academic Affairs chair makes Jessica Martin the best candidate to continue the opposition of the plus/minus grading system. Finally, her work as a previous vice-chair of a SGA constitutional review committee will help her make sure that the transition to the new SGA constitution will be a smooth one. Yes, my mind is made up. I’m voting on Topnet today for Jessica Martin as President!

Thanks,

Matthew Pava

Bowling Green

Senior

270-782-5130