• Dana Lynn Kendrick, Highland View Drive, was arrested Tuesday for second degree forgery for using a photo copy of a parking permit. She was released the next day from Warren County Regional Jail on an undisclosed cash bond.
• Theresa Gay Heltsley, Oliver Street, was arrested Friday for driving under the influence. She was released the next day from Warren County Regional Jail on a $568.85 bond.
• Doug Wiles, library security officer, reported yesterday a window broken on the door to Java City.
• Azurdee M. Garland, Campus Activities Board graduate assistant, reported yesterday their supply closet on the fourth floor of DUC was broken into. Two mini-strobe lights and a black light were missing and a floor tile and fog machine were damaged, totaling $104.
• Adam S. Vincent, Gilbert Hall, reported Tuesday $120 cash was stolen from his wallet in his dorm.
• Leah E. Olson, Wilkinson Trace, reported Thursday that her parking permit worth $65 was stolen from her 1999 Nissan Maxima.
• Tracy A. Ekezie, Bemis Lawrence Hall, reported Thursday that her parking permit worth $65 was stolen from her 1992 Honda Accord.
• Robert Carraco, Chestnut Street, reported Thursday that his parking permit worth $65 was stolen from his 1998 Toyota Avalon.
• Kendra J. Hunt, Lost Circle, reported Jan. 14 that her parking permit worth $65 was stolen from her 1993 Mitsubishi 3000 GT.
• Doug Schutte, department of allied health, reported Jan. 14 that someone stole four one-gallon bottles of Banacide, a chemical used to sterilize dental equipment. The stolen property is worth $132.