• Edward Keith Brown, Industrial Park, was charged Tuesday with assault in the fourth degree after striking his female roommate in the Cameron Park apartment parking lot. He was released the next day from Warren County Regional Jail on a court order.
• Samuel Thomas Morrison, College Street, was charged Saturday with disregarding a traffic control device and driving under the influence in the first offense. He was released the same day from Warren County Regional Jail on a $668.85 unsecured bond.
• Elizabeth Joyce Likins, McCormack Hall, reported Monday her parking permit worth $65 stolen from her blue 1996 Chevy Geo Prism.
• Chris Micheal Tarter, Zacharias Hall, reported Tuesday the theft of his wallet from the Preston Center locker room. The wallet and its contents were worth $97.
• Leslie Pamela Walden, Gordon Wilson Hall, reported Tuesday the theft of $28 in cash and a credit card missing from her purse.
• A female resident in Bates-Runner Hall reported Monday that she received three harassing phone calls from an unidentified male.
• Taryn LaNeil Landon, Gilbert Hall, reported Thursday a burglary in her room in which $85 was stolen.
• A fire alarm was pulled Friday in the fine arts center at the exit stairwell near room 302. There was no fire or smoke at the scene.
• Cindy K. Coleman, PFT, reported Thursday her parking permit worth $65 stolen from her 1989 White Chrysler LeBaron convertible parked in Egypt lot.
• Paul Berry Bertram, Keen Hall, reported Monday the theft of his shorts, car keys, house keys and dorm room key. The total worth was $40.
• Stephen Vincent Pulliam, Academic Complex, reported Monday a DVCAM recorder worth $4,100 and a Sony DVCAM recorder worth $3,980 stolen.