Crime Reports

Joe Lord

Arrests

•Todd B. Wood, Rodes-Harlin Hall, was charged Monday with possession of marijuana. Warren Regional County Jail had no record yesterday of Wood’s arrest.

•Jennifer Elaine Winston, Barnes-Campbell Hall, was charged Tuesday with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warren Regional County Jail had no record yesterday of Winston’s arrest.

Reports

•Hope McKinney, Potter Avenue, reported Friday $2,320 in property stolen from her Honda Prelude parked in the Center Street lot.

•Eric J. Ayers, Pearce-Ford Tower, reported Friday $720 in property stolen from his 2001 Jeep Wrangler parked in the parking structure between Wednesday and Friday. The vehicle had $200 in damage.

•Campus police Sgt. Kerry Hatchett reported Wednesday a Ford Mustang with its passenger side window broken out in the Kentucky Street lot. A CD player worth $325 was stolen. Damage to the vehicle totaled $150.

•A fire alarm was activated at 1 p.m. Friday in Barnes-Campbell Hall. Burnt brownies were found in the building’s ninth floor kitchen.

•Adriansen O. Cole, Zacharias Hall, reported Monday a George Foreman Grill and a spatula worth a total of $65 stolen Sunday from the Zacharias first-floor kitchen.

•Campus police officer Rafael Casas reported Tuesday finding a Chevrolet S-10 with a broken driver’s side window in the Kentucky Street lot. A compact disc player and 10 raffle tickets worth a total of $350 were stolen from the vehicle. Damage to the vehicle totaled $500.

•Casas reported Tuesday finding a 1990 Mercury Topaz with a broken passenger side window in the Kentucky Street lot. No items were taken from the vehicle. Damage to the Topaz totaled $150.

•Campus police officer Ricky Powell reported Tuesday finding a 1997 Dodge Dakota with a broken passenger side window in the Adams Street lot. A CD player worth $180 was stolen. Damage to the vehicle totaled $200.

•Campus police officer Craig Beckmann reported Wednesday finding a 1993 Geo Storm with broken driver’s side windows on the sixth floor of the parking structure. A number of items worth $805 were taken from the vehicle. Danage to the Storm totaled $300.

•Tammy L. Gay, Rodes-Harlin Hall, reported Monday $100 in damage to a window on her 2000 Dodge Neon parked in the Kentucky Street lot. Property stolen from the vehicle totaled $251.