We accept many different kinds of announcements. Just click on the button below and submit a form.
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
We’re partnering with the investigative reporting non-profit ProPublica as part of their Documenting Hate project to document instances of hate crimes and bias-related incidents on WKU’s campus and in the Bowling Green community. Please help us shine a light on crimes like these and help us tell your story. Your voice is so important, please don’t be afraid to share it.
- Board of Regents to have special meeting about budget
- Increased interests in crime carries criminology forward
- Gall granted shock probation
- Journalism workshop helps students become more confident
- WKU basketball's 2019-20 roster in June
- Former WKU wide receiver Nacarius Fant gets five years for drug trafficking
- WKU basketball signees bond during all-star weekend
- 2 WKU baseball signees selected in MLB Draft
- Residence halls face mold removal, demolition
- Charles Bassey will return for sophomore season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.