With this being the first break of the semester, students are eager to get home, destress and see family. While it's good to cherish this time, it's also important to keep you and your family safe. Here are some tips to travel home safely this holiday season.
Hilltoppers will be returning home Friday until Spring following a semester-long series of COVID-19 regulations, including a mandatory indoor mask mandate, social distancing, and online options for classes.
The SGA Sustainability Committee is looking to have a significant impact on campus this year.SGA’s Sustainability Committee is directly partnered with WKU’s Office of Sustainability and works to improve environmental sustainability on campus.Matthew Wininger, a political science and agricult…
The NCAA announced its safety guidelines Friday, Sept. 25, for the ensuing college basketball season. According to the updated guidelines basketball was listed as a high contact risk sport with regard to COVID-19.
WKU (0-1) will kickoff its home opener against Liberty University in Houchens-Smith Stadium at 11 a.m. this Saturday. The Hilltoppers lost 35-21 at the University of Louisville to begin the 2020 campaign amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tyrell Pigrome’s first game as a Hilltopper wasn’t very eventful. In fact, he didn’t throw a pass until halfway through the first quarter for an incomplete pass to Jahcour Pearson due to miscommunication.
On Sept. 7, WKU Athletics announced that the men’s and women’s cross-country teams would continue with an opening competition for the 2020 season. Originally the teams were slated to travel to Austin Peay State University on Sept. 18.
Among fall sports on The Hill, the only program with a regular season is football, leaving uncertainty for sports like soccer and volleyball.After the NCAA and its President Mark Emmert announced on Aug. 13 that fall sports competitions and championships were being moved to the spring, a sho…
Special update: COVID-19 coverage
- Gov. Beshear announces new COVID-19 restrictions
- SGA discusses P/D/F option, new computers at weekly meeting
- Faculty Senate discusses P/D/F option, Blackboard at senate meeting
- SGA creates petition for P/D/F option
- Hilltoppers shift 2020-21 season opener to Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- Everything you need to know about campus during Thanksgiving Break and after
- Public Health clarifies order: No indoor gatherings — mass or otherwise
- Students share plans to travel home safely during COVID-19
- Small changes to save big bucks
- Hilltoppers ready for season opener, Frampton and McKnight to make debut