Rebekah Alvey is the Editor in Chief of the College Heights Herald. She's previously worked as the digital managing editor, news editor and news reporter. Over the summers, she has interned with Lexington Herald-Leader and Insider Louisville.
Special update: COVID-19 coverage
- Want to get takeout in BG? These local restaurants are still open
- Beshear announces 54 new cases of coronavirus in the state, urges those in southern counties to not visit Tennessee
- Coronavirus by the numbers: How many cases are in Warren County and Kentucky?
- Bored during quarantine? Try to learn these new skills
- Beshear announces new hotline to report social distancing violations as COVID-19 claims another Kentucky life
- Greed never dies: Similarities between "The Masque of the Red Death" and coronavirus pandemic
- WKU recommends Barnes and Noble take over campus bookstore operation
- Provost announces optional 'Pass/D/Fail' grading policy
- Fine arts departments encounter hurdles transitioning to online classes
- Police presence in residence halls sees controversy, changes made due to COVID-19