Over the last few months, COVID-19 has made its way across the world, leaving a path of illness, death and lockdowns in its wake. Here's a map showing how the virus might have made it to Bowling Green.
Matt Stahl is the projects editor for the College Heights Herald. Matt previously worked as the news editor, sports editor, football beat reporter, and baseball beat reporter. He's also covered facilities, crime, and general news and sports.
Special update: COVID-19 coverage
- Regents keep WKU tuition steady, eliminate online fee for 2020-2021
- Local physician Dr.Shadowen condition worsens
- WKU announces revisions to Pass, D, Fail grading system
- WKU grants $2 million to 3,100 students so far from CARES Act funds
- WKU announces 'Big Red Restart' plan, seeks public comment
- Board of Regents to consider tuition increase
- 6 quarantine-friendly road trips to take this summer
- Unforeseen: How COVID-19 has impacted Bowling Green
- President Caboni reacts to nationwide racial tension
- Beshear demands transparency following Louisville shooting, speaks on racism in press conference