Bowling Green-raised Gabi Broekema is now in her third year as a photojournalism major at WKU. Now a Multimedia Editor for the Herald, she has previously served as a staff photographer and a page designer.
As featured on
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- Police respond to shots fired at the Den
- Former dance coordinator files discrimination lawsuit against WKU
- Attorney general intervening complaint removed from WKU's lawsuit against the Herald
- Board of Regents committees approve certificates and emeriti appointments
- WKU reports 27 news cases this period
- Omega Phi Alpha hosts philanthropy event with new guidelines
- Graduate exams amidst COVID-19 provides new challenges to students
- C-USA announces 2020-21 basketball season format
- SGA votes on administrative vice president at this week's meeting
- English department hosts event for students to share passions from quarantine