Rock Steady Boxing is an exercise program tailored to people with Parkinson’s disease. Jill Steffy founded the Bowling Green location to help her father and other people with Parkinson’s combat the deadly disease. Follow Steffy and her fighters during one of their classes, and see the impact the program has made on all of them.
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- Christopher Ware, TopperTech consultant and Technology Officer, dies at age 38
- WKU professor and department chair Richard Dressler dies at age 68
- SPORTS DIGEST: Notre Dame hires Cincinnati's Marcus Freeman as DC
- ‘A friend to all:’ Remembering Elliott Wells
- Administration offers buy-out to encourage faculty to leave or retire
- Caring Character
- Hilltoppers survive against LA Tech, Hollingsworth and Anderson have historic night
- Clayton White takes job with South Carolina, Crum takes over as new defensive coordinator
- WKU outworked in the paint, split series for second consecutive week
- Hamby introduced as new offensive line coach for WKU