Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
We’re partnering with the investigative reporting non-profit ProPublica as part of their Documenting Hate project to document instances of hate crimes and bias-related incidents on WKU’s campus and in the Bowling Green community. Please help us shine a light on crimes like these and help us tell your story. Your voice is so important, please don’t be afraid to share it.
- 3 former Hilltoppers receive pro contracts
- Educational Administration, Leadership, and Research faces upcoming transition
- AG says appeals decision in UK case should guide judge in WKU suit against Herald
- Parts stolen from buses for metal
- New Texas A&M AD Bjork left his mark on WKU
- Ruling by Court of Appeals in UK case could benefit Herald
- WKU baseball falls to FAU in C-USA Tournament, faces elimination
- WKU baseball moves forward following best C-USA campaign
- Alumnus takes editorship of local magazine
- Board of Regents discusses $10 million budget cut for fiscal year 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.