Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
We’re partnering with the investigative reporting non-profit ProPublica as part of their Documenting Hate project to document instances of hate crimes and bias-related incidents on WKU’s campus and in the Bowling Green community. Please help us shine a light on crimes like these and help us tell your story. Your voice is so important, please don’t be afraid to share it.
- Gall granted shock probation
- Increased interests in crime carries criminology forward
- Board of Regents to have special meeting about budget
- Journalism workshop helps students become more confident
- WKU basketball's 2019-20 roster in June
- WKU basketball signees bond during all-star weekend
- 2 WKU baseball signees selected in MLB Draft
- Residence halls face mold removal, demolition
- New position filled in Provost's office
- WKU football adds two transfer linebackers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.