Bowling Green band Spirit Week perform their song "Aaron Please" on March 20, 2018.
You can find more of their music at https://spirit-week.bandcamp.com/
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
We’re partnering with the investigative reporting non-profit ProPublica as part of their Documenting Hate project to document instances of hate crimes and bias-related incidents on WKU’s campus and in the Bowling Green community. Please help us shine a light on crimes like these and help us tell your story. Your voice is so important, please don’t be afraid to share it.
- Regents approve WKU budget with $8.6 million in cuts
- Fundraising success leads to award for WKU
- Former WKU wide receiver Nacarius Fant gets five years for drug trafficking
- Caboni elected to C-USA executive committee
- WKU basketball's 2019-20 roster in June
- Freshman receiver Manny Allen enters transfer portal
- Former WKU running back Rod Smart safe after being reported missing
- Janet Jackson inspired by her son
- Billy Tom Sargent becomes first WKU golf All-American
- Board of Regents to have special meeting about budget