In this installment of WKU Apartment Hunters, CEV Bowling Green leasing manager Domonique shows Hayley a glimpse of student living at their apartment complex right off of WKU’s campus! CEV Bowling Green prides itself on its student living experience. Some features include a nearby shuttle st…
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- From the editor: In loving memory of our friend, Elliott Wells
- What will Kentucky's COVID-19 vaccine distribution look like?
- Exclusive: Aaron Rodgers — in his own words — on his ‘journey of self-actualization,’ why he’s kinder now and why he’s not worried about how many more Super Bowl chances he has left
- Provost Cheryl Stevens announces her retirement
- Personnel changes in School of Media lead to staffing challenges
- What students need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Students share mixed thoughts on Biden's inauguration
- WKU's quarantine housing sees changes in location, meals and duration
- Regent committees present new campus plan with focus on Tate Page removal, new business college building
- Topper Transit offers three new bus routes for students