Many sports are off limits because of the inability for players to social distance. Hobson Grove Park, however, welcomes athletes wanting to scratch their sports itch with a round of golf, a sport where players can easily maintain social distance. Follow Shelbyville senior Casey Warner as he plays golf for the first time.
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- Christopher Ware, TopperTech consultant and Technology Officer, dies at age 38
- WKU professor and department chair Richard Dressler dies at age 68
- SPORTS DIGEST: Notre Dame hires Cincinnati's Marcus Freeman as DC
- ‘A friend to all:’ Remembering Elliott Wells
- Administration offers buy-out to encourage faculty to leave or retire
- Caring Character
- Hilltoppers survive against LA Tech, Hollingsworth and Anderson have historic night
- Clayton White takes job with South Carolina, Crum takes over as new defensive coordinator
- WKU outworked in the paint, split series for second consecutive week
- Hamby introduced as new offensive line coach for WKU