Many sports are off limits because of the inability for players to social distance. Hobson Grove Park, however, welcomes athletes wanting to scratch their sports itch with a round of golf, a sport where players can easily maintain social distance. Follow Shelbyville senior Casey Warner as he plays golf for the first time.
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- 5 ways to catch up on work over break
- Faculty Senate discusses P/D/F option, Blackboard at senate meeting
- Hilltoppers shift 2020-21 season opener to Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- WKU basketball legend John Oldham dies at 97
- Lady Toppers to open season at Tennessee
- Hilltoppers prepare for final game at Charlotte
- Hilltoppers place second in the Bad Boy Mower Crossover Classic
- Lady Toppers fall in season opener at Tennessee, Collett drops 16 in collegiate debut
- Gov. Beshear announces new COVID-19 restrictions
- Hilltoppers ready for season opener, Frampton and McKnight to make debut