CNN legal analyst Elie Honig examines whether President Donald Trump, or any president, has the legal authority to delay the date of the general election.
Special Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- Parking and Transportation introduces new safety measures to transit for the upcoming semester
- WKU details how it will handle COVID-19 on campus
- WKU Football home opener gets delayed, 2020 campaign to start at Louisville
- Faculty and Staff get answers to lingering questions in open forum
- Board of Regents agenda set to approve three new degrees
- Fraternity recruitment plans to remain in person
- Greek Affairs announces that sorority recruitment will now be virtual
- Faculty raise concerns with WKU’s plans for COVID-19 response
- Bowling Green Chief of Police, Michael Delaney, hopes to bring the community more transparency
- WKU Soccer program pauses all activity
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.