CNN's Pamela Brown debunks the false election claims made by Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, at a press conference.
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- Faculty Senate discusses P/D/F option, Blackboard at senate meeting
- Hilltoppers shift 2020-21 season opener to Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- Students share plans to travel home safely during COVID-19
- Gov. Beshear announces new COVID-19 restrictions
- Everything you need to know about campus during Thanksgiving Break and after
- Hilltoppers ready for season opener, Frampton and McKnight to make debut
- 5 ways to catch up on work over break
- SGA discusses P/D/F option, new computers at weekly meeting
- WKU basketball legend John Oldham dies at 97
- SGA creates petition for P/D/F option