Members of President Donald Trump's campaign legal team, led by Rudy Giuliani, held a press conference lasting nearly 90 minutes at Republican National Committee headquarters where they lambasted the media and laid out dubious legal claims with no specific, credible evidence of fraud. CNN's Boris Sanchez reports.
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- Faculty Senate discusses P/D/F option, Blackboard at senate meeting
- Hilltoppers shift 2020-21 season opener to Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic
- Students share plans to travel home safely during COVID-19
- Gov. Beshear announces new COVID-19 restrictions
- 5 ways to catch up on work over break
- Everything you need to know about campus during Thanksgiving Break and after
- Hilltoppers ready for season opener, Frampton and McKnight to make debut
- SGA discusses P/D/F option, new computers at weekly meeting
- WKU basketball legend John Oldham dies at 97
- SGA creates petition for P/D/F option