A KFC restaurant in Eden, North Carolina, was destroyed by a suspected gas explosion. No one was injured and the cause is being investigated.
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
We’re partnering with the investigative reporting non-profit ProPublica as part of their Documenting Hate project to document instances of hate crimes and bias-related incidents on WKU’s campus and in the Bowling Green community. Please help us shine a light on crimes like these and help us tell your story. Your voice is so important, please don’t be afraid to share it.
- Associate athletic director to leave for Colorado State University
- Students begin summer transition program
- WKU graduate, Metro Nashville officer killed in on-duty car accident
- Hilltoppers officially add Jordan Rawls to 2019 class
- School name change sparks controversy among alumni
- Freshman signee Nick Ongenda released from Hilltoppers
- Chicago Bears 2019 training camp preview: Running backs
- Cunningham, Grant join Hilltopper basketball staff
- IMRec Sports changed to Campus Recreation and Wellness
- Confucius Institute to continue at Simpson County Schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.