FABSCRAP is a textile recycling nonprofit that works with designer brands like Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta and more to reuse excess fabric and decrease waste in the fashion industry.
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- SGA candidate drops out of race following video of him using a slur
- Faculty Senate meeting leads to discussion of non-renewal of math department head's contract
- WKU reports 37 new cases this period, 20 students currently quarantining on campus
- WKU reports 13 new COVID-19 cases this period
- WKU students protest on campus following decision in Breonna Taylor case
- Changing to online and hybrid classes create challenges for professors
- Crime Reports: Week of 9/14
- Hilltoppers lose second receiver in Jahcour Pearson
- Hammock project, elections discussed at second SGA meeting of the year
- Barnes & Noble strikes 10-year deal with WKU