SPONSOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
More than 1,300 subscribers receive our newsletters. Our Herald email newsletter is twice-weekly and recaps and condenses the Herald's top stories during the semester. The Topper Extra Newsletter
goes out on Friday mornings and is geared towards those who follow WKU Sports.
Life On Top is a newsletter dedicated tocovering issues affecting students and the lighter side of WKU.
All newsletters are distributed weekly during the summer.
Semester Rate $500.00
The WKU Herald Marketplace is a space on WKUHERALD.COM that showcases the social media posts from advertisers. Each time a client posts on their social media account, it automatically transfers to the marketplace showcasing posts to the entire WKU Herald audience. Use the market place to promote your brand!
Annual Rate $100 per month
Month-to-month Rate $200
Have the Herald share your promos and grow your audience at $50 per tweet, or less if bundled.
SPONSORED TWEETS SAVINGS
- The College Heights Herald will send out no more than 3 SPONSORED tweets per day.
- The Client must fill out an insertion order with the list of dates and times they would like their message to be tweeted out.
- This information must be given to the social media chair 48 hours in advance.
- The Herald will not knowingly accept any advertisement tha is defamatory, promotes academic dishonesty, violates any federal, state or local laws or encourages discrimination against any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, religion, national origin, or disability.
- All ad changes and cancellations must be made before the advertising deadline. Ads cancelled after the deadline will be charged the full amount of the ads space.
- The Herald will not post sponsored tweets that encourage irresponsible drinking and/or the illegal use of alcoholic beverages. (The Herald will not run “All-You-Can-Drink”ads).
TO ADVERTISE PLEASE CONTACT
Advertising Manager: Zachery McClain, 270-745-6284, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Adviser and Sales Manager: William Hoagland, 270-745-6285, email@example.com
College Heights Herald
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11084
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Click to view a print version of our media kit: