SPONSORED: Read all about Alyssa Olenick, owner of Little Lyss Fitness, an online fitness coach, who will take you to the next level. About our sponsored content: It is brought to you by our sister team in Student Publications, Cherry Creative. It is content paid for by a business or organization for promotional purposes and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Herald.
Weekly Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- From the editor: In loving memory of our friend, Elliott Wells
- What will Kentucky's COVID-19 vaccine distribution look like?
- Exclusive: Aaron Rodgers — in his own words — on his ‘journey of self-actualization,’ why he’s kinder now and why he’s not worried about how many more Super Bowl chances he has left
- Provost Cheryl Stevens announces her retirement
- Personnel changes in School of Media lead to staffing challenges
- What students need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Students share mixed thoughts on Biden's inauguration
- WKU's quarantine housing sees changes in location, meals and duration
- Topper Transit offers three new bus routes for students
- Regent committees present new campus plan with focus on Tate Page removal, new business college building