Our Wisconsin State Journal team offers a closer look at the athletes that have committed to playing football at the University of Wisconsin beginning in the 2020 season.
As featured on
James Thompson Jr. also had scholarship offers from Iowa State, Akron, Ball State and Navy, among others, and was receiving interest from Michigan State, Northwestern and Purdue.
Isaac Smith is the 16th known commitment in UW's 2020 class and the second this week, joining Ohio defensive end James Thompson Jr.
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- After internship with Planned Parenthood, student brings sex education to WKU
- Excavator being used for Bemis demolition partially sinks into crawl space
- Scholarships or sand volleyball: SGA at impasse over budget
- New perspective: New marketing director outlines plans for department
- WKU professor to appear in PBS documentary
- Meet WKU's new physical therapy chair
- Greek and destroy: Construction continues for WKU Greek houses
- 'Just got to be good to people': Local tattoo artist keeps customer coming back
- Letter from the Editor: Why we've decided to resume publishing crime reports
- Hidden Gems: The story behind the jewelry salesman outside DSU