Coach Paul Chryst talks about the Badgers 49-0 rout of South Florida.
As featured on
Wisconsin State Journal reporter Jim Polzin breaks down the matchup between the No. 17 Wisco…
Matt Henningsen, a sophomore defensive end from Menomonee Falls, has excelled on the field and in the classroom at UW.
The junior's performance against South Florida was promising and showed considerable growth from the end of last season, when he started four games for an injured Alex Hornibrook.
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- After internship with Planned Parenthood, student brings sex education to WKU
- Scholarships or sand volleyball: SGA at impasse over budget
- New perspective: New marketing director outlines plans for department
- WKU professor to appear in PBS documentary
- Greek and destroy: Construction continues for WKU Greek houses
- Meet WKU's new physical therapy chair
- Letter from the Editor: Why we've decided to resume publishing crime reports
- Hidden Gems: The story behind the jewelry salesman outside DSU
- 'Just got to be good to people': Local tattoo artist keeps customer coming back
- Hilltoppers snatch first win of season at FIU