Kentucky’s attorney general has filed a document in WKU’s lawsuit against the College Heights Herald saying that a state Court of Appeals decision last week indicates that a Warren Circuit Court judge should rule in favor of the Herald.
- Hilltoppers picked to win C-USA, Hollingsworth and Murray named to Preseason Team
- WKU baseball moves forward following best C-USA campaign
- New Texas A&M AD Bjork left his mark on WKU
- WKU baseball falls to FAU in C-USA Tournament, faces elimination
- WKU baseball tallies first-ever C-USA Tournament win