Crime reports for Oct. 9 – Oct. 14

Jacob Parker

Arrests

• Police arrested Brandon Miles for reckless driving, driving under the influence and possession of alcohol by a minor (18 to 20 years of age) in Barnes Campbell parking lot on Oct. 12.

• Police arrested Bowling Green freshman Abdullah Nader for reckless driving, driving under the influence, no operator’s license and possession of an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle at the corner of Russellville Road and University Boulevard on Oct. 12.

• Police arrested Franklin, Tenn. freshman Arthur Watson, Northeast Hall, for second-offense alcohol intoxication in a public place, fleeing and evading second-offense and resisting arrest in Hub Lot on Oct. 12.

Reports

• Goodlettsville, Tenn. freshman Brian C. Brooks, Poland Hall, reported being assaulted by Derrick E. Chapman while in the Pearce-Ford Tower courtyard on Oct. 14.

• LaGrange freshman Nicholas G. Adams reported the theft of several items stolen from 310 Hugh Poland Hall on Oct. 13. The estimated value of the items stolen was $557.

• Brentwood, Tenn., freshman Clark Rennington Cable, Zacharias Hall, reported he left his iPod in a female’s car in the PFT lot on Oct. 13 and she is refusing to give it back. The estimated value of the item stolen was $216.

• Sasha Ross, a coordinator for Housing and Residence Life, reported a broken window in the fifth floor kitchen of McCormack Hall on Oct. 13.

• Morganfield freshman Knisha Quansha Bryant, Pearce-Ford Tower, reported her laptop, case and flash drive were stolen from her room in PFT Rm. 2102 on Oct. 11. The estimated value of the items stolen was $309.

• Leitchfield junior Anna Petty and Vine Grove senior Mercedes Glass reported miscellaneous clothing stolen from their dorm room in 132 Southwest Hall on Oct. 11. The estimated value of the items stolen was $183.

• Riyadh, Saudi Arabia freshman Waleed Aldhafeeri reported items taken from his backpack in Tate Page Hall on Oct. 9. The estimated value of the items stolen was $400.

• Louisville senior Samantha Jo Lindenmayer, Zacharias, reported items stolen from the Environmental and Technology Building Rm. 250 on Oct. 9. The estimated value of the items stolen was $520.

• Hopkinsville freshman Terrill Moore was cited for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. A search warrant was executed on his room, 217 Barnes Campbell Hall, on Oct. 9.