Crime Reports as of March 7

Police/crime/BGPD/WKUPD

The Office of Student Conduct received a report on Feb. 27 about possible threatening communication from Bowling Green sophomore Simon Gill.

Fort Mitchell sophomore Cassidy Day was arrested in Bates-Runner Hall on Feb. 28 for possession of a controlled substance and a prescription controlled substance not in its original container.

Louisville senior Robin Lester hit a sign while entering McLean Service Drive on Feb. 28. The damage was estimated at $500.

Saudi Arabia senior Sukainah Shahab reported her hood ornament was stolen off of her car in Old Fort parking lot on March 1. The item was estimated to be worth $100.

On March 1, Elizabethtown sophomore Darren Cruz and his brother reported they were walking to their vehicle and stopped at the intersection of Center Street and Alumni Drive to wave for a vehicle at a stop sign to go ahead. The driver of the vehicle became angry and brandished a handgun.

A folded piece of paper with a vague threat was found in the Academic Complex room 309A by a building services assistant on March 2.

A fire alarm at the Sigma Alpha Epsilon house went off on March 3 when a couch on the second floor caught on fire. Williamsburg sophomore Tanner Bryant and Wilmore sophomore Sydney Wells were in the room at the time but were unharmed.