Crime Reports for Tuesday, Jan. 29

Cameron Koch

Reports

Senior Hallie Olivia Collins, McLean Hall, reported her front and back windshields being broken out of her car while parked in Parking Structure 1 on Jan. 25. The damage is estimated at $607.

Police cited sophomore Darius Wilson, Bates-Runner Hall, for possession of marijuana on Jan. 25.

Police cited junior Justin Rodriguez, Northeast Hall, for possession of marijuana on Jan. 25.

Freshman Lloyd Miller, Pearce Ford Tower, reported on Jan. 24 that his iPhone was stolen from his room on Nov. 23 of 2012. The estimated value of the item stolen is $50.

Freshman Christian Skibinski, Keen Hall, reported his cell phone stolen from his dorm room on Jan. 24. The estimated value of the item stolen is $250.

Arrests

Police arrested Andrew Richards Hawkins for DUI and reckless driving on Jan. 28.

Police arrested freshman Tex Travis Claunch, Barnes-Campbell Hall, for alcohol intoxication in a public place on Jan. 27.

Police arrested freshman Ashton Callis, Keen Hall, for careless driving, DUI, possession of alcohol by a minor, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on Jan. 27.

Police arrested Taylor Cockerel for reckless driving and driving under the influence on Jan. 26.

Police arrested Dillion Hayes on a warrant from the Bowling Green Police Department on Jan. 26.

Police arrested freshman Alexa Salyer, Poland Hall, for reckless driving, failure to signal, possession of an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle and DUI on Jan. 25.