Crime reports for Friday, Oct. 26

Cameron Koch

View WKU Campus Crime in a larger map

Editor’s Note: Twice a week the map will be updated with the crime reports of the weekThe key for the crime map is as follows:

Red-Assault, Blue-Theft, Turquoise-Robbery, Yellow-Arrest, Green-Citation, Purple-Report

Reports

Freshman Jazmyn Bethel, Poland Hall, reported her vehicle as being “keyed” while parked in Poland Lot on Oct. 24.

Junior Jordon Hill, Northeast Hall, reported criminal mischief to her vehicle which was parked in Adams Street Lot on Oct. 23. The value of the damage is estimated at $1,000.

Freshman Chrisandre’ Louise Holt-Dozier, Rhodes-Harlin Hall, reported $45 stolen in cash from her purse while she slept on Oct. 23.

Freshman Jailen Edmonds, Pearce Ford Tower, and freshman De’Andre Andrews, PFT, reported two Xboxes, an iPad and a laptop stolen from their dorm room on Oct. 23. The value of the property stolen is estimated at $2,750.

Freshman Zana Yocum, PFT, reported her laptop stolen from the lounge on the 20th floor of Pearce Ford Tower. The value of the property stolen is estimated at $2000.

Freshman Madison Heckman, Bemis-Lawrence, filed a harassment complaint with WKU Police Department on Oct. 22.

Freshman Khalil Sheriff, Barnes-Campbell, reported his laptop stolen from his room on Oct. 22. The value of the property stolen is estimated at $300.

Panda Express reported an unknown subject used a counterfeit $20 bill to purchase food on Oct. 21.

Arrest

Police arrested Warren Koster on warrants for DUI and wanton endangerment on Oct. 25.

Police arrested sophomore Trevarius Money, Scottsville, on Oct. 24. Upon contact police discovered Money in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.