Crime reports for Tuesday, Oct. 2

Cameron Koch

View WKU Campus Crime in a larger map

Editor’s Note: This is the new WKU Campus Crime Map. Twice a week the map will be updated with the crime reports of the weekThe key for the crime map is as follows:

Red-Assault, Blue-Theft, Turquoise-Robbery, Yellow-Arrest, Green-Citation, Purple-Report

Reports

• Sophomore Arielle Carter, Pearce Ford Tower, reported a subject in need of medical assistance in the PFT courtyard on Sept. 30.

• Freshman Sabria Yocum, PFT, reported her laptop computer stolen from the lobby on Sept. 30. The value of the stolen property is estimated at $300.

• Freshman Connor Sikora, Keen Hall, reported his vehicle was damaged from a baseball striking the rear hatch window on Sept. 29. The damage is estimated at $1000.

• Freshman Devarus Rashard Robinson, McCormack Hall, reported his debit card and food stamps card stolen from his wallet on Sept. 29.

• Graduate student Meghana Gaharwar, Bowling Green, filed a harassment complaint to WKU Police Department on Sept. 28.

• Freshman Cody Thompson, Barnes Campbell Hall, reported his laptop computer stolen from his room on Sept. 29. The value of the stolen property is estimated at $1,500.

Arrests

• Police arrested Hopkinsville sophomore Ross Goodaker for alcohol intoxication on Sept. 29.

• Officers observed an active fight on the sidewalk between Poland Hall and PFT on Sept. 29. Police arrested freshman Adam Rutherford, McCormack, for disorderly conduct and freshman John Tyson, PFT, for disorderly conduct and alcohol intoxication.