COVID-19 has impacted the modern world to a degree few have ever seen.
Special Print Edition
Do you know of something the Herald should look into? We're going through a lot of hard changes and upheaval here at the university and we'd like to hear from you. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous. The Herald will not publish uncorroborated rumors or allegations.
- Beshear demands transparency following Louisville shooting, speaks on racism in press conference
- Spencer's Coffee opens new location on 31-W Bypass
- 6 quarantine-friendly road trips to take this summer
- BG's campus and community leaders discuss race-related issues as peaceful protests continue in city
- "We are one WKU." Campus leaders share strategies for campus inclusion initiatives in email
- Local physician Dr.Shadowen condition worsens
- President Caboni reacts to nationwide racial tension
- WKU grants $2 million to 3,100 students so far from CARES Act funds
- Second night of Louisville Black Lives Matter demonstrations marked by heavy downtown vandalism, National Guard called in response
- WKU announces 'Big Red Restart' plan, seeks public comment