Crime Reports as of Nov. 1

Cameron Coyle

Louisville freshmen Barry L. McAlister and Jay S. McAfee were cited on Oct. 27 for possession of marijuana in Hugh Poland Hall.

Hendersonville, Tennessee, freshman Morris Cox and Nashville freshman Cameron Tompkins were cited on Oct. 28 for possession of drug paraphernalia in Hugh Poland Hall.

Monroe, Connecticut, freshman Brian Denham was cited on Oct. 29 for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in Hugh Poland Hall.

Fairdale freshman Ethan Hall was cited on Oct. 29 for possession of alcohol by a minor in Hugh Poland Hall.

Lagrange freshman Austin M. Perkins reported on Oct. 30 that his iPhone 7 was stolen from the Preston Center basketball courts. The phone was valued at $300.

Paducah freshman Travance L. Davenport was arrested and on Oct. 31 in the Pearce-Ford Tower Courtyard after a complaint about the smell of marijuana. Davenport was charged with possession of marijuana, trafficking less than eight ounces of marijuana and trafficking within 1,000 feet of a school.

Lexington freshman Adrionna M. Williams was arrested on Oct. 31 in Pearce-Ford Tower for a Fayette County District Court e-warrant.

Vanderburgh, Indiana, freshman Kamron M. Dickens was cited on Oct. 31 for possession of marijuana in the Pearce-Ford Tower Courtyard.